Monday, April 13, 2009

We are on our way

to REAL sentences! Today Harry made a giant floor puzzle all by himself and was VERY proud of his accomplishment. The second Levi walked in the door at dinnertime, Harry greeted him with "Hi Levi. Look at my puzzle!"  Seems just a few days ago he was saying "Look Harry puzzle" I am truly amazed at the progess he makes!

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Veronica Lee

I'm amazed too and feel really proud of Harry. Way to go, Harry!

Lisa

Great Job Harry!

Toni

It is amazing what Harry is capable of doing and saying, after all look who his mom is.....Judy. We are proud of you little buddy.

Stephanie

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm so glad you did. Read your last 3 or 4 posts and I will be back for more :) You have a beautiful family.
MM