Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a bird...

it's a plane, it's SuperMEN...

Apparently the new Superman pajamas the boys got in their Easter baskets were a big hit with both of them because as soon as they put them on, they became Supermen. When I told them I wanted to take a picture of them in their new jammies, these are the poses I got...

And then if that wasn't enough, Harry added his slippers to his attire...

Gotta love it!

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Toni

My favorite heros.....

Veronica Lee

Awwwww! So cute!!

Lisa

Love Love Love it!!!

Aidan has the same jammies, in Superman and Batman..

And Harry, Aidan wears his slippers too. Lighting Mcqueen slippers, guess they give him a little extra speed. ;)

Nicolle

Oh my gosh. So funny! That reminds me of the Superwoman pj's I used to have.

Your boys look like they love their new outfits!