Yes, Jesus Loves Me.
Well they won't win any awards for THIS performance, but last night after we got Cannon & Harry to sleep, the three older kids sat down to watch the ball game with Grammie for a little bit before their bed time. I came out from checking on Cannon to find Reia & Skip singing their hearts out. They were singing "Jesus loves me" really loud, but once I got the video camera out they suddenly got camera shy...you still get the gist of it though! Apparently they enjoy this song because today Skip & Reia were singing it again - this time while they ridin' up and down on the teeter-totter!

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
precious!
I L-O-V-E how the kids will be doing something so adorable, but then as soon as you run for the camera they either stop doing the adorable thing, or become incredibly silly and goofy.
Seriously!! What is it about the camera?! Love the video!
Post a Comment