Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday's "Then and Now"


Since I started this "Then and Now" idea a few months ago, I often find myself looking at old photos and wondering if I have or can take a similar updated version. I came across this 2005 photo last week and laughed, convinced he was past this stage. Wrong. A few days ago I peeked on the boys when I heard giggling from his brother. They were supposed to be putting clean laundry away and personally, don't find any humor in that thankless task, so I knew something was up.  Seems putting boxer shorts on your head is just equally amusing whether you are two-and-a-half or eight-and-a-half!

FYI, I did get permission from him to post these pictures since his question to me right after I snapped the latest one was 'you're not putting this on FaceBook are you?"

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

As the parent of a teenaged boy, it is my pleasure to inform you that it is apparently still amusing at 17.
(Adorable photos)

Veronica Lee

Boys! But you must admit he looks adorable wearing the 'cap'!

Nicolle

CUTE CUTE!! :))