Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"It's Summertime"

"It's Summertime"

It's summer time
I'm feeling fine
It feels so good leaving school behind
The sun will shine
This season's mine
I'm happy now that it's summer time
Plants and trees are in full bloom
Summer's here on the twenty first of June
It's summer time
I'm feeling fine
The sun is up and it sets past nine
 
The weather's kind
In summer time
This is the season to unwind
Animals are active
And their young are growing strong
Every thing's in harmony when nature sings along
It's summer time
I'm feeling fine
I play all day with some friends of mine
The sun will shine
This season's mine
I'm happy now that it's summer time!
We're happy now that it's summer time!
It's summer time
I'm feeling fine

 It feels so good leaving school behind....


 Levi and Jarrod brought Skip, Harry and Hunter to the park yesterday afternoon and they had SO much fun. The boys love Jarrod and Levi and are always happy to be able to spend guy time alone with them. They are blessed to have such positive role models!


Oh and if you think it was only the little ones who had the fun, think again:




3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Nicolle

Love this post and the pictures. I think we will hit the park up in the morning. We have to do it EARLY here, because of the heat. :)

ps. thanks for your sweet words on my blog. I am afraid Boyd is turning into such a little boy, it's fun and sad to me at the same time. In fact yesterday I told him he was my baby. He replied, "No I am not a baby anymore. I am a little boy now". Then today he asked me if he could be a little boy?! :))

J.

Nicolle, sometimes when I speak to Skip, I'll refer to him as "Baby boy"...he doesn't mind so much now but used to tell me that he's NOT a baby, but I'd explain that mommas always think of their kids as their babies, and he IS a boy, so... I understand what you're saying COMPLETELY!

Veronica Lee

Ah! The fun days of summer beautifully captured!!

Enjoy!