A Four-Legged Landmark
-
This calm, watchful dog rested quietly on the steps beside Ljubljana's
iconic Robba Fountain.
As visitors came and went with their chatter and cameras, it...
The Life I Didn't See Coming
-
*Hello, World. It’s Been a While.*
I poured my heart into this blog for many years. I think I started it
around 2005 or 2006 - nearly twenty years ago. I...
sing along
-
We have a 3.5 hour drive tomorrow for a track meet. It's one where Hali
gets to run Steeplechase. She's 9th in the state for her division...after
stoppi...
halloween 2019
-
i say this every year, halloween is my favorite holiday.
it's so much fun, it's so festive, and it's easy.
boyd and i ran into target for a very last minute,...
Oliver's bedroom refresh
-
Simple. Bright. Clean.
That's my favorite theme for a room...bedroom, kitchen, really any space. I
started the house refreshing in Oliver's room becau...
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....
-
Last night, as soon as Caleb texted that he made it home and was waiting in
the driveway for his friend to get here, I fell immediately asleep. I
didn't ev...
The Best Yes in This Season
-
Yes, a blog is supposed to be updated regularly, and this one is decidedly
not. That being the case, I am certain very few will ever read this post.
Howe...
2014 is Journey, Practice, Thrive
-
One of the reasons that I've started blogging again - and intend to keep at
it through the year - is that I've realized I need the structure and
discipline...
Post Placement Reports
-
Everyone who adopts from Russia must file 4 post placement reports. These
are reports completed by your social worker about how the child is doing in
your...
We Roam
-
Anyone who has known Bob and I for more than 8 years knows we roam. We've
been roaming from the day we met in Cancun Mexico during Spring break. Bob
was ...
12:9
-
The circumstances are somewhat different, but this text from my morning
devotional was *so* relevant to me today... I love how the Lord can place
the righ...
Surprise!
-
Hello, friends (if I still have any left after my LONG break away)!
Yes, I have the ol' blog burnout. I just can't find the time to blog AND
keep up with ...
We Interrupt This Silence For a Special Post
-
Things have been quite silent around here on this blog. I don't know if
there is anyone still checking in or not anymore. It has been silent for
good reaso...
One year ago today...
-
*Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Adoption Day!*
One year ago today, Ava and I officially became a family. Although we were
a family from the beginning, o...
Flashback....5 years ago: A message to my son.
-
*At about 4:55 pm today Angarsk time (3:55 AM EST) the judge uttered the
words we longed to hear. "The court grants the petition". Vadim Scobstov is
now Mi...
Three Month Check-in
-
Three months ago today we arrived home from Russia and began our life as a
complete family. During the days and weeks that followed, we watched Harry
weave...
2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Hahahaha. I love that potato.
LOL - Love it! And thanks for finding my blog - I'll add yours as I'm always looking for new ones to follow :)
Post a Comment