Friday, July 8, 2011

Thursday's "Then and Now" ...a day late



On Monday, my oldest son, Levi turned 30, so this week's "Then and Now' was a no-brainer.  The top picture was taken a few weeks after he was born, and the bottom picture was on his birthday.  I'm thinking that he has grown up quite a bit, but hey, I still look the same. Or not.  But don't tell Harry, he's convinced I'm  only 32!

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

InventingLiz

I still can't believe you are old enough to have a son who is 30!

And what is it about kids thinking 32 is old? When I was a kid my younger brother told my mother that she was old - like, 16 - and our grandmother therefore was REALLY old. He said she was, you guessed it, 32!

J.

I was a child bride the first time around :) Okay, not true, but it's better than admitting that I am over 50..slighty over, but still!

Craig and Phyllis

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to come back when things settle just a bit to read your blog. Your blog layout is really cool!