Friday, April 30, 2010

Ocean view...

After 5 days of seasonably cold weather we were all thrilled to wake up to warmer temperatures. The boys had spent the majority of those days indoors and welcomed the chance to get outside and play today. After the trampoline and sandbox they turned to the giant bucket of chalk and asked permission to go out into the driveway to "design". A little while later I went out to check and found that we suddenly have that seaside home we've dreamt about.
They convinced me to help a bit and then proceeded to fill what part of the driveway that the van & boat don't occupy with all kinds of silly sea creatures. No artists in this house, but it was definetely a morning of fun!

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

cfoxes33

I think they are both really good artists! I love the big blue jellyfish!

Nicolle

wow! Those are really great drawings. Looks like fun too. :)

Lisa

Whoa... you've got all your see creatures PLUS a van and boat in your driveway!?!?!

Love it! So fun!