Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brothers are forever


Brothers share a special bond,
Like blood, brotherhood,
It’s thicker than water.
Friends may come and go,
And relationships may drift apart,
But brothers are forever.
Though the sun may rise in the east,
And set in the west,
We will still be brothers.
Though the seasons may change,
Spring, summer, fall and winter;
We will still be brothers.
What God has ordained,
No man can change,
Brothers are forever.

--Alex Romero
Few things in life compare with the feeling I get when I peek into the boys room without them noticing and find this...two brothers sitting in bed as the oldest reads to the youngest. NEVER will I take for granted what it took to make this possible, and NEVER will I cease in my praising God for allowing us the privilege of raising these brothers!

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Veronica Lee

Awwwww!!! Isn't this the sweetest ever?!!

Yeap, brothers are forever just as sisters will be sisters from cradle to grave.

Happy Tuesday!

Lisa

Comforter's look good!