Life's little perks
Skip had been asking me for awhile, to make Rice Krispie Treats with chocolate chips, and this morning since there was no school and we had all the ingredients, I told him we could. He loves to cook/bake lately so I really don't want to discourage him in any way. We melted the butter and the marshmallows, mixed the Rice Krispies, and then transferred the mix to a baking dish. We initially thought we'd use a cookie cutter to make cross shaped treats, but since the only cross shaped cutter I had was plastic, it didn't work well so we abandoned that idea and settled for "normal" squares. Once the fun stuff was done Harry darted back to finish watching Sesame Street but Skip stuck around to help me clean. As you can see from the pictures - it had it's rewards...


0 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Post a Comment