We spent a rare summer Sunday afternoon away from boat by going to the local playground. The boys had a blast and we all got some exercise. We then ended the outing with a trip up the hill to CityView Creamery for ice cream. Great day, great ice cream! Doesn't get too much better!


Oops, I might be stuck!

Straight slides - much better - less chance of getting stuck!

Look up fearless in the dictionary and this is what you'll see!
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do think I'm kinda cute!

All the activity is under the watchful eye (literally - as in ONE eye) of our faithful protector, Sabaka!

Playing with the boys - and almost breaking his neck!

Playing king of the hill.

Um, can you get me down, please??

Having a blast!

Big kid!

Up to no good I'm sure!

Flyin'

Harry. Center of attention. Center of our lives.
3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Love it!!! The elementary school the boys would go to is literally right behind our house. Well, right behind the trees behind our house, it's a 5 minute walk. Until school started last week, we'd walk up there quite often before or after lunch to play.
Skip sure looks like he is up to something in his close up shot! And the one of Harry on the rock-he should be a little model!
I love the individual close up pictures of both boys!
Yeah in the pictures both boys have trouble written all over them! EVERYBODY tells me that Harry has that little twinkle in his eye that says "mischief"!
Post a Comment