"Summer must be around the corner if ..."
the dog spends his afternoons rolling around in the grass;
the boys get buzz cuts;
the front garden has come alive;
the sound of the tractor is a regular thing;
sneakers have been replaced by dirty bare feet;
the garden has been tilled;
the seeds bought;
and the kids spend more time playing in the dirt than with their toys.
Yep, summer's on it's way.

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Yay for summer! Minus the heat, and especially minus the humidity!
Your yard and garden look beautiful! I will have to get some tips on landscaping. I'm plenty creative indoors, outdoors though... that's a completely different story.
Wow, your yard and garden look awesome. I have 4 awards for you. Do grab them from my blog.
Who says playing in the dirt isn't always fun? What a good job the boys and Mike did. The boys look so cute with their shovels and expecially Harry standing on his, something I would do..HAHA! I can't wait to come over and eat what you are growing. I saw the temperate went up to 85 today...NICE looks like we may bring back the sunshine with us.
Post a Comment