Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday visit


Today I took the boys to my mom's house for a visit since we won't be around for her birthday on Sunday. The boys LOVE visiting, and worked extra hard making cards for her. For Harry I just printed "I love you Grammy" on a paper and he copied it. Nicely I might add. Skip wrote his own. He asked for help spelling a few words, but otherwise, did an awesome job. ( I think if you click on the picture it shows the cards pretty well). Skip then drew a birthday cake on his, and Harry of course followed suit. Funny though, Skip wrote her age on the cake and put a few candles. Harry skipped the age but put a whole bunch of candles. Too cute! Skip also brought Grammy a big bunch of fresh asparagus from the garden. Sorta looked like a huge bunch of weeds! And Harry brought Grammy her favorite - a lb. of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Birthday wishes just don't get any better!



3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Nicolle

AWW! Very sweet. They did well on the cards. happy birthday to Mrs. O!!!!

Jane

How precious it is that the boys have their Grammy. I hope they treasure every moment!

Lisa

The boys did great on the cards!!! Little artists!