The things they say...
Life with two little boys is never a dull moment - and thankfully, most of the moments are happy ones. Sometimes it's the things they do that makes it fun, and quite often, it's the things they say. This past few weeks they've come up with some pretty funny lines, and I thought I'd better blog about 'em before I forget them...
Today I asked Skip to bring the wheelbarrow up to the front yard for me, and I as I stood watching him as I held the gate open to let him through, I noticed he was weaving back and forth at a furious pace. When he got to the top I casually mentioned that it might have been quicker if he pushed it straight up, rather than zig-zagging. His response was a cool, "yeah, but there's one problem with that". When I asked what that problem was, he replied in a word "Poop"....and then explained he was avoiding land mines... Good Point!
While on the beach yesterday, Harry asked to go back to the boat to go the bathroom, so Mike took him back via dinghy. Now Harry is known for VERY long bathroom runs, so Mike sat on down and waited it out... About 10 minutes later Harry called to Mike "Poppa, tell me when it's 3:00" Puzzled, Mike asked him why, and Harry's response was 'Because then I will be done". Curious, Mike told him it was already 3:00. Harry responded with "Oh. Okay. I'm done. I'll be right out"..... Go figure!

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Oh my goodness, both stories had me rolling!!! I needed a good laugh, thanks boys! =)
How's the vacation planning coming?
I wonder if "3:00" would work for you at home?
Hmmm...Mom of two boys...has two stories about, well, poop... ;>
Your boys are definitely funny!
Post a Comment