Monday, July 13, 2009

Pleasantly surprised

...to learn the pictures I took at Sesame Place with the disposable cameras I had to use after my battery pack door got lost rendering my good camera useless, turned out fairly well. Yeah, no suprisese in that it took me a bit to get them developed, but, I did finally. Here's some of the better ones:
"Flyin"
Skip & Levi on the family tube ride

Ridin' tandem

Just hanging on out on the front steps....expecting Big Bird to walk on by...


Hangin' with Bert

Likin' the fact they could go up and down by themselves

A boys dream - water you are allowed to play in!

The Count's Splash Castle ...before the splash...

And during the splash...
Don't know why but Harry just LOVED this pedal car ride... Harry is right below the tube....but he came up laughing!

Skip on the other hand managed to remain upright...

Checkin' out the Splash Castle before they tried it out...
Harry liked the independence of carrying his own tube
After weeks of watching construction workers complete the new sewer line on our road, Harry was happy to actually be able to ride a machine!
Harry, on the left would have stayed on the slide all day if we let him!

Skip on his way down

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

These pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like some wonderful memories were made! =)
The picture of you and the boys on the doorstep is priceless!

Hodges Five

I never would have know it was a disposible...how surprising!! I'm with Lisa, I LOVE the picture of you and the boys waiting for Big Bird.

kate

It looks like SO much fun! I really do want to go.

Nicolle

Those pictures did turn out great, and I'm not a fan of disposable cameras at all. Those are really good.

Wow, the pic of you guys sitting on the doorstep brought back so many memories of watching that show when I was little!