Whoa, slow down, please!
I truly cannot believe that half of our Summer break is already past! HALF! I'm not sure how THAT happened but since I don't feel I've checked off very many items from my own paperless summer fun list, let alone their written list, I've gotta start doing things differently or else the entire summer will be behind us.
I gotta admit I haven't any master plan to help me accomplish this, but I know one thing for certain, I need to get just a bit more organized, a bit more consistent, and a bit more focused. Of course all this organization, consistency and focus has to be balanced (delicately) with this family's overall philosophies on life: goin' with the flow, avoiding "plans" whenever possible, and never seeking perfection.
So now you're wondering how I'm gonna do all this? Funny, so am I. Yup, haven't a clue, but I figure for the immediate future I'll start with getting my house in order following our recent camping trip. this effort of course will coincide with my efforts to prepare for our July 4th boat trip to Cuttyhunk. Throw in commencement of a 30-day treatment of lyme disease which Sabaka was recently diagnosed with.
Oh heck, at this point, only one thing seems certain - this family is definitely living up to its blog title.....happily chaotic.

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
I was wishing the summer away so that Boyd could go back to Mother's Day Out, but now that I'm getting into the groove, I am like you, and I want it to slow down! :)
I can imagine how it must be like when you have summer for only one season!!
Post a Comment