Weekly Harry-isms....
Harry: Mom, (keep in mind I'm outside on the deck and he's inside, pointing to something which I cannot see) can I play with, with, with like the thing sometimes you said I can play with?
Me: Harry, Mommy can't see what it is you're pointing at, and doesn't understand what you're talking about, so start over, but this time, say "Mommy, can I play with, and then instead of saying something the thing somtimes you said can play with, say whatever it is.
Harry: Mom, can I play with (pause) whatever it is????
Me: Oy!
and
Harry: (who has been arguing back and forth with Skip) Skip, fine, you don't let me play with it, I'm not telling you when it's my birthday and you won't come to my party.
Skip: Harry, I already know when your birthday is, it's Sept. 1st.
Harry: (Thinking momentarily) Fine, then next year, I won't tell you when my birthday is.
Skip: Harry, it's the same day as this year.
Harry: No, I have a birthday EVERY year.
Skip: Forget it!

1 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
LOL!!!
Post a Comment