Saturday, December 12, 2009

Help

As you might have noticed I not only resumed bloggin' but I decided to get a face lift. Bad Idea. Really hate my new layout. Really miss the wide format I used to have. Really ticked off that my blogroll is messed up...etc. etc. etc.

I've been manually restoring some of my favorite blogs, but if you visit and notice you're not on the list, please email me with a url so I can add it back.

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Nicolle

Hi J, the layout I picked from blogger is called Sand Dollar. I like it because I can edit the html also and make my pictures larger. I like the way yours looks now, but I understand wanting to make it wider, etc.

J.

Thanks Nicolle! If I ever get more than 5 minutes to myself within the next week, I'll check it out!

kate

Will you add me back to your blogroll?