Boyhousin'
is what I can it when the boys do what they do best these days - wrestle (playfully). They do it ALOT. They love anything that involves physical contact - which of course is always a path to injury, but nonetheless - they are boys... Most of the time I'm fine with it - as long as it's not done on furniture and doesn't include running up and own the hallway since more than once they have caught a doorknob when someone else comes up from the basement, opens the door, and whack. Today they decided they have a new favorite sport is piggy back rides...Skip has discovered he can now manage it enough to give his brother rides around the house. Something tells me this is gonna end in a trip to the ER but I'd love nothing better than to be proven wrong...only time will tell!

1 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
How fun! Boys will be boys and hopefully you can avoid that ER trip!
Post a Comment