Gingerbread houses...Part 2
Well after 'setting' for 24 hours we got down to the fun part of making gingerbread houses - the decorating. I gotta say it was a lot of fun. Because we were doing mini houses it went quick, and everybody got to decorate theirs any way they wanted. Needless to say there is little artistic talent in the family - but we did have fun and lots of laughs! And since you are all just dying to see the finished product (yeah, yeah - you know you are)... I won't keep you in suspense any longer:
The next day the boys ate about 1/3 of their houses and they've been sitting on the counter ever since....I guess the fun was in the making - not the eating!

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Those turned out really cute and I'm glad you had fun. We're definitely going to make one next year.
How cute! I've never seen mini ones! But it's a great idea. So funny you mention that you always forget it's a 2 step process, everytime we've done it we do the exact same thing. Aidan gets very annoyed. Looks like ya'all had fun though =)
Post a Comment