Monday, December 21, 2009

Blizzard!

Once again the weathermen were wrong when they predicted we'd get 6 - 8 inches of snow from the massive storm that was making it's way up the coast, but this time we're happy they were wrong. Why? Because instead of half a foot we got TWO FEET! For us that meant a day of shoveling, for the kids, a day of sledding, and for the dog, well, a day of inconvenience...









It's rare we get to have a white Christmas, but something tells me this year it's gonna happen!










4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Nicolle

OMG. That is amazing, awesome, and beautiful. I can only dream of that much snow. If we get 2 inches here, we get all crazy and stuff! :))

Lisa

It'll be a memorable CHRISTmas that's for sure! So glad. Squeeze those boys for me and enjoy the snow! After playing in MN for the first time last week, Aidan would be so jealous!

J.

I gotta admit - I love the close up of Harry and his snow covered hat!

Veronica Lee

Brrrrrrr!!! I'm getting frost-bite just looking at those pics!!