Lovin' it...
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6
I needed to post some of the things the kids said recently that really touched my heart! A few days ago Harry was practicing his alphabet letters that he has learned thusfar, and was dawdling - big time. Finally I asked him why he was just lookin' at this paper. He pointed to the lower case "t's " he was SUPPOSED to be printing and exclaimed: Look Mommy, little t is like the cross. Jesus died on the cross for me!"
And tonite at the dinner table it was Skip's turn to pray. After thanking God for the day & the food, and asking him to make HARRY a good tomorrow (note he made no mention of himself) and then closed with "and if there is anyone who doesn't know you, I pray they will come to church so they can know you."
I'm so proud of both my boys, and thankful that they too are coming to know HIM!

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
AMEN!
Amen!! I'm proud of them too!! Such sweet darlings.
Post a Comment