Friday, September 25, 2009

Class Photos

Homeschool doesn't mean we can't have class photos so with the arrival Fall, we went outside and took a few. It was the perfect day for it, and I managed to find a few good ones. Of course 20 years from now we'll truly appreciate it! I also dug out our class photo from last year and what do you know? Our enrollment is up 100%.  Amazing what changes in a year!




2009-2010



2008-2009

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

Are you telling me I'll go from 1 to 3 students next year.... OI!

I'd love every second of it!

Marie

That's a great looking class picture! You do such a good job with the boys!

Nicolle

Great pictures. I'll send Boyd up your way when he's ready to start school, ok?! :)

J.

Absolutely! I wish I could hug and squeeze that adorable little boy!