Thursday, September 3, 2009

If a picture paints a thousand words...

Then I guess a thousand (okay maybe 50) pictures can paint one...
Talkin' to Irina in Russia...
Yummy
Hi Matt!
The candles are lit again!
My Uncle Billy reading to me before bed.
V's balloon!
My Grammie & My Rena
Jackpot


Gifts from Russia

 
And that word is JOY!

5 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Veronica Lee

I love, love the pics. They truly depict Harry's joy. He's such a lovely boy and he deserves a wonderful birthday.

I love the fish cake too.

Anonymous

Looks like an awesome birthday!

Nicolle

I love all of the pictures. I'm sure he'll always remember this birthday! ps...I love Picnik too!

Lisa

Picnik = Awesome!

Love the photo's. Thanks for including the one of V's balloon. I will have to print it off and put into an album for him.

I really really love the shot of sabaka giving Harry kisses in your lap-it's like a fulfillment of what Irina had told Harry in previous years... priceless.

I also love the silhouette shot of Harry and Mike!

Glad the day was so special!!!

Hodges Five

Love them all, especially the one of Mike and Harry and the fireworks. I'm crying just looking at these...what a special day! happy Birthday Harry!