Monday, March 23, 2009

Switching blogs

Well I'm not thrilled with the layout, but I suppose it'll do for now...Still lots of tweaking to do, but I wanted to at least start using it for everyday bloggin' and save this one for Harry updates, etc. And so, bookmark it now and follow me to: Happily Chaotic. I know (she says facetiously)you just love reading my blog and can't imagine a day without out so when you do visit, make sure you sign up to Follow and you'll never miss a post!

Check it out and leave me a comment! Oh, and don't forget - I'll still post to this blog, but only Harry related news!

6 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

Ooh! Perfect timing, I'm down for the count on the couch and could use some good reading material while the boys go to town in the yard!

Heading there now =0)

The Holmes Crew

Sorry to disappoint that there wasn't much there to read, but I've got some stuff lined up for tomorrow :)

Lisa

Ah it's ok, I'll let you slide-this time. ;)

Can't wait to read tomorrow's post, and get back to posting on my own blog.

Hope all is well!

Lisa

So I wanted to tell you that I got the biggest kick out of the stool bus, but could not get the new web to let me post a comment, so I'm leaving it here. So Funny! Thanks for sharing!

Hodges Five

Hey. The new blog looks really cute, I love the title...that sums up our family perfectly too! I couldn't leave a comment there.

OzugiveL

Even though you are home now, I still enjoy reading the blogs because I still miss so many things that happen, and you have a way of wording things that makes me see them from another point of view