Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Go fly a kite!












As part of spring homeschoolin', we're trying to work on simple projects that reflect the season. Despite the fact it's winter temperatures this week, I wasn't gonna be deterred. I found this idea in FamilyFun magazine, but the directions send you familyfun.com to get the template, so if you don't subscribe, you can still get the project here I was kinda skeptical since the kite itself is printed on an 8-12/" x 11" piece of paper, but I was pleasantly surprised. The boys had a ton of fun with them -much more than I actually anticipated, and the kite itself is much more durable than it looks. Yep, cheap crafty fun, that's me...

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

Hmm... Guess what I'll be doing next week!?!

Richard O. Cheek

Your pictures tell a great story.

Nicolle

That looks like fun! I love good, cheap crafts! :) The cheaper the better, especially if they work that well.

stan

To run free with a kite - when was the last time I did that?