Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday...kinda



(Sorry, most of you won't fully appreciate this, but Uncle Bill & Auntie Toni will!)




Do you remember this funky fish shirt you gave Skip, Bill & Toni?




Well Harry's claimed it now!
I remember Skip wearing it to PreSchool when he was about Harry's age now - 4-1/2, for a Hawaiian day. Just can't find the picture. I'll dig it out eventually and post it so I can see how they both looked at the same age!

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Lisa

Adorable!

Nobody You Know

That shirt scares me.

Well, I guess it's confirmed, you'll have 5...count 'em five children in your house last week of May, first week of June. Are you sure you're ready for that??

No worries about Petie, he's staying here with a friend. I haven't told said friend yet, I'm sure it will be fine...just sure of it.

Auntie Toni

OMG! Yes I remember it....Harry looks happy to be wearing it.He looks so cute and he has a matching colored bandaid to match it. I just love it!!!!!!