Somebody say CHOCOLATE?
After morning services today we met with the Medeiros family (well minus Luis) and visited Dorothy Cox Candies for their Spring Open House.
We got to tour the facility:
Got to see how they made LOTS of candies & treats:
Sampled WAY TOO MANY yummy things:
Ran into a strange person in a bunny suit:
Got to pick out one treat from the Retail Store:
And of course, I got to spend some time with my bff, Lily:
Even though we ate way too much, everyone still had room for Sunday Dinner when we got back home.
Of course the boys are now out back, jumping off all the junk they ate, on the trampoline, while I'm indoors doing nothing except typing. Guess this means I'd better join them outside before we get ready for evening services...

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
We ate way too much junk today. But, it was soooooo good.
P.S. I only understood half of what the chocolate covered cranberry man was explaining. His accent was too strong....
LOL. same with me Danielle, he was very nice, but hard to understand!
The pics made me soooo hungry!! Glad you all had such a great time.
Post a Comment