Friday, May 14, 2010

Flashback Friday

Firsts!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Oh where has this time gone?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




First time we met Skip -10 months old.
Skip's first time at the beach - September 2004 (Notice the gut on him!)

First day as a family - August 2004

First day we met Harry, age 9 months.

The first time Skip held his brother.

Harry's first birthday.

5 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

InventingLiz

So adorable!

Unknown

Oh cute! What a great blog! Beautiful memories...
Happy Friday follow, Following you, come follow me back!
XOXO
Frenchy

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

This is so sweet! We are still experiencing some firsts but this year with our daughter about to graduate from high school, we have found ourselves experiences some of the 'lasts'. It is very bittersweet.

I trust you had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope this weekend is just as great!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

Nicolle

omg, those are precious photos! I'm glad you posted them.

Veronica Lee

AWWWWW!!!! Absolute sweetness!!