Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some stuff..

... over which I have no control - still bothers me...

Yesterday I found out that Harry's best pal Egor is no longer in the group. Not because he was adopted, but because he was taken by an Uncle. I know for a fact that there was a family from France who was visiting him on several occasions, so it bugs me that suddenly this 4-1/2 year old child has an uncle who wants to raise him. I suppose I should be happy, but all I can think is that the new foster care stipend has something to do with the man's decision. And my heart breaks for the family who bonded with him - and now has learned they cannot adopt thim...

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Debbie

LOVE the fireworks!!

That is so sad for Egor and Harry... You probably would have had a easier time keeping in contact with Egor if he were to go to France... :(

Lisa

Yep the foster care stipend totally freaks me out... I often fear some long lost relative will come forward to claim Vlad.