Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anybody know


how really, really difficult it is to iron a man's suit and woman's dress on this thing? But, then again, I shouldn't complain since I've got me-self a state of the art




washing machine



with separate rinse cycle,

heavy duty wringer

and THREE DRYERS!


one for small items



one for larger items,

and even one for slippers!

4 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

OzugiveL

I don't think ironing on the would be possible for me, I am going to have to iron (with a regular board) the next few days and I am going to struggle... nevermind trying to use that table, I wouldn't be able to

Anonymous

Oh geeze. That's crazy. I'd just be wrinkled and dirty.
-Fawn

Kathy Friend

WOW! The apartments I've stayed in at least have had a sort-of normal washing machine. That one is from the 18th century! Hats off to you - I wouldn't be able to fifure out ANYTHING about tha machine!

2 words...WRINKLE RELEASE! I LOVE the stuff - I used it EVERY day when I was there last week - I would hand whatever I was going to wear - spray the crap out of it with Wrinkle Release - then put the item in the bathroom with me ad I showered (figured the steam might be of some benefit). Not only did I smell Downey Fresh every day - the wrinkles fell away.

Having said that, I can see how you would want to have a crease in pants etc.

Lisa

You are hilarious!