Friday, January 23, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
--Mark 11:22-24

At approximately 2:30 p.m. Irkustk time, our prayers were answered; we became the parents of a bouncing (running, jumping, and talking) baby boy, HARRY OSCAR HOLMES III.

We are taking the nite off to give thanks, gather our thoughts, and prepare for this new chapter in our lives. We have much to say, but, right now, we need to just reflect as a family. Tomorrow we shall celebrate!

16 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

v and K

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The Lord has TRULY moved a tremendous mountain! Thank You, Father!

Can't wait to hear all the details... AFTER your WELL-EARNED CELEBRATION! :-)

Diane

What an emotional journey...and you made it! I am so happy for all of you and especially little Harry who finally gets a family of his own. Congratulations to you all!

OzugiveL

HAPPIER NEWS I HAVE NOT GOT IN A LONG LONG TIME... Probably not since Skip came home and became my brother...Thank god that this long process has been decided favorably, I am so happy that your seemingly endless period of never-ending paperwork, sleepless nights, and stressful uncertainty, has finally been resolved in such a joyous way. Another brother is indeed wonderful news. You have certainly earned this amazing moment, enjoy!!!

Marty

Congratulations!!! Persistance (and prayer) pays off! Hopefully you've worn down or softened this judge so she doesn't put anyone else through this.

The Heatherly

Congratulations! Praise the Lord! We are so excited for your family! We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon and meeting Harry!

mamas4

Congratulations!!!! Thank you, Father! We'll be praying for your safe return home. And, we look forward to meeting your new son! We are so happy for all of you. I had tears in my eyes this morning when I saw "It's A Boy!".

Danielle

Dave & Bev

Praise The Lord,We are so grateful,and rejoicing with you all,and little Harry!It makes us believe even more in the promises of His Word.Looking forward to seeing ALL of you.God can and certainly did!

Kathy Friend

Like you, I have SO MUCH to say!!!! But for now, I'll just say YAHOOOO! And more importantly, PRAISE GOD!

Kathy Friend

ok, SERIOUSLY, I can't stop crying, and I need to go to a stupid fashion show! I can't go to a fashion event all tear stained (or can I?)

Carol

PRAISE GOD!!! The only reason I turned this computer on today was to see this wonderful, awesome news! Congratulations!

Carol

Debbie

So happy for you all - we KNOW how long a journey this has been. Can't wait to celebrate with you!! Debbie and Brian

Toni

I am crying as I write this message to you...it's like I've given birth here. I am sooooo happy for all of you. Skip will be a big brother now and of course the family you so long waited for... I AM SO HAPPY! Harry has a large family back here in the states and he is so lucky to be loved by all of us. Kiss the boys for us and Mike also.

Hodges Five

I tried to post earlier and couldn't for some reason...probably everyone trying to post at the same time. LOL

I couldn't stop crying when I read it! Praise the LORD!!! We are so happy for y'all! Can't wait to meet Harry in ATL!!!

Fawn

Is it too soon to plan a trip to Oklahoma to visit? Ok Ok, I'll give you some time.

ribhousesr

Congratulations! God is so good! We are so happy for all of you. Enjoy your well-deserved celebration.
Brenda & Shawn R.

hsmom3

Praise God! HE is so awesome.
Cheryl Angelini