Another American Family has a court date!!!
Just found out our friends Debbie & Brian have a court date a week after us! YIPPPEE!!! I hope & pray that this is a sign the judge is caving in, and that FINALLY all our kids will come home! They have been waiting about the same amout of time as us - 4 years - to bring their now 5 year old son home! I would really appreciate it - and I'm sure they will - if you can say a prayer for them as well! I am so happy for them I could shout...hmmmm...hold on....
>>>>>>YEAH!<<<<<<<
Did ya hear me?

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Your Christmas sounded wonderful... this is just the perfect place for Harry.
Congratulations to Debbie & Brian. I am also hoping that your long journey will come to a happy end soon and your baby will be home. Here's to a very HAPPY New Year!!!
Sounds like 2009 is going to be a great year. I hope all goes well for all of you. My prayers are with you as always....GOOD LUCK and Happy New Year!
I'm so excited for them! Can't wait to meet you guys on Sunday! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment