A Four-Legged Landmark
-
This calm, watchful dog rested quietly on the steps beside Ljubljana's
iconic Robba Fountain.
As visitors came and went with their chatter and cameras, it...
3 days ago
...is all it takes sometimes to indicate two unmistakable facts:
posted at 10:54 AM
3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Every time my son walks out of his room lately, he is wearing something too small! What's up with boys growing so much over the summer?!
Wow, he did grow. Why do they grow so much in the summer?! This was Boyd's biggest growth period yet, this past summer. Hope you find some great jeans for him!
HAHA! He did grow! I ordered the next size up in jeans when Old Navy was having that sale a few weeks back...for the morning I wake up and Caleb looks like this. I know he is going to grow overnight one of these nights and I wanted to be prepared ;)
Post a Comment