Mixin'
a little business with a little pleasure.
Since we had to be in Boston for 8:00 a.m. so Mike could visit the First Seizure Clinic at Mass General Hospital, we thought we thought we'd spend a few hours afterwards, visiting the Prudential Tower. Skip had been asking for a few years to visit a "skyscraper" in Boston, so the Skywalk at the Tower was the logical choice. The boys were VERY excited over the fact we were going up to the 50th floor, and were even more excited when we finally got up there. The 360 view of the city was AMAZING. They actually were very much interested in the audio tour, and followed along for most of the time. I was most excited that we saved $44.00 and got free passes with Mike's Military I.D! Here's a few pics from the visit - though they don't do the view justice...

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
looks fun!
Oh, I bet the boys LOVED that! The views are spectacular! :)
Post a Comment