I've been bad...yet good
Bad because I've not blogged as I promised to do this year, but good because my absence has been a self-imposed hiatus from cyberspace (save a few minutes a day to check email and steal a peak at a few status updates on FB, and a few blogs) to focus on getting my house in order. I absolutely HATE clutter and my house was one big clutter...not good. And so several weeks later, my house looks great, my clutter is gone, and I'm packing up to leave for a two-week stay on Cape Cod at our time-share. We normally spend a week each winter (though Mike's commutes to work most days)but since we were in Russia last year, we have two weeks saved. Tomorrow we head out, spending the first day checkin' in and then a small celebration of Harry's gotcha day. Can you believe it? A year....more on that before we leave!

2 much apprecitated comments from readers!:
Cape Cod sounds fun!!
Looking forward to more pics of your beautiful family.
I've missed you here, but a computer hiatus is always a good thing! I'm glad you got your house looking good...that always feels so great to me!
Have fun on your vacation. It sounds like it will be wonderful. I just might come join you. :))))
Post a Comment