Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No excuses

I haven't blogged for the past several months because I've been adjusting to our new family dynamics. Following a fall that landed her in the hospital for a week, my mom came to live with us temporarily. Over time, a diagnosis of seizures made it clear that at 83, she could no longer live on her own, and therefore, we hope to add a very small addition to the house to allow her to have some living space to augment the bedroom (formerly known as ours) she's using. 


Many, many doctor's visits, hospital stays, in-home nursing visits, PT & OT appointments, adjustments for the kids AND adults, and lots of self-education have absorbed alot of my time.  Most of my online time has been spent researching seizures and dementia or playing mindless facebook games. Taking the time each day to compose & edit a blog post just didn't make the cut, and thus, once again, I went AWOL.

So that's my story. Can't promise I'll post regularly, but at least there's this...for now...

0 much apprecitated comments from readers!: