Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Remembering...

Back to almost two years ago when we finally took permanent custody of Harry from the Orphanage in Angarsk Siberia.  I remember so clearly how emotional it was for us to tuck him into bed at night!

Well today our friend Lisa brought her son Samuel Ian Vladislav (S.V. for now) home from the orphange in the same region of Russia. She has shared a quick recap of her day, and the emotions SHE experienced, and then took a picture of sweet SV sleeping in his bed in their apartment.  Just a flood of emotions as I think back and remember that day for us!

Thank you Lord for putting these children in our care!

1 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

Nicolle

I can't believe it's been 2 years since Harry was YOURS! wow. Precious picture of him sleeping. Sometimes after a rough day, I think that is when they are their cutest....sleeping! :)

Bless your friend's heart. That is awesome. I know you are so happy for them. I am too!