Friday, February 6, 2009

Presented upon special request...

Levi has been asking when he'd see me on the slides....well, here ya go... enjoy...

I told Skip to take ONE picture when I was going down. Well he took ONE picture while I was taking my glasses off BEFORE I went down...

then ONE picture just as I got to the bottom, still holding onto my plastic sled...




5 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

OzugiveL

LoL yes.... just wanted to make sure you were enjoying some fun on the slides too... lol... i guess I cant harass you anymore for a pic pn the slides... Harry looks to be amused by the whole things, and i'm sure Skip was proud to take the pictures. In any event.... cool

OzugiveL

LoL i will continue to look at the picture every now and again

OzugiveL

I just notices the animated pair of scissors you have posted on the side of the blog that says "hide me from Harry" LoL i guess that's the truth

Debbie

Nice pictures -- good focus on Skip's part! Like to see you enjoying the Russian playgrounds also!

OzugiveL

GRAMMY SAYS: Oh my god... (laughing) and askes, "If it's plastic wouldn't it break?"