Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I gotta keep reminding myself

of the quote my friend Debbie calls her personal mantra:

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

If ever there was time I needed to remember this!

3 much apprecitated comments from readers!:

v and K

Judy, again I'm speechless. Taking time right now on my face for you.

OzugiveL

Look at the bright side.... she found nothing wrong with the other documents you submitted... and all she did have a problem with was something that can be taken care of there..... it'll all work out.... IT WILL ALL WORK OUT.... just believe

Hodges Five

ROMANS 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.